When you choose these 5.11 A.T.A.C boots in sage, you’ll be getting everything you need in terms of comfort, performance, protection, shock absorption and easy on and off action.
Your feet will also be protected by the hypertext lasting board, semi-rigid heel and toe reinforcements as well as the oil- and slip-resistant outsoles, which are also quiet for traversing stealthfully.
The 5.11 ABU uniform boots are 8” in height with antibacterial and moisture wicking liners to keep your feet dry and odor free. They also have a hidden pocket and side zipper for convenience.
- Closeout boot - No Returns or Exchanges
- Standard 8” high rise regulation height
- Full-grain sage green leather for Air Force compliance
- Suede and nylon upper work in tandem to protect and soothe your feet
- Antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining keeps perspiration at bay
- Side zipper allows for easy on and off, which is a real timesaver
- Hidden pocket allows for stealth storage of important items
- Shock mitigation system takes the pain out of walking, hiking or traversing over long distances and rocky terrain
- Outsoles are oil- and slip-resistant and quiet to keep you safe and low profile
- Open cell foam cushioning adds an extra layer of protection and comfort
- Cushioning insole foam surrounds feet in additional comfort
- Dual density Polyou cushioning soothes feet at all times
- Hypertext lasting board
- Non-metallic shank is airport- and metal detector-friendly
- Injection molded phylon midsole absorbs shock and returns energy with every step
- Semi-rigid heel and toe reinforcement protect two of the most vulnerable areas of your feet
- Side zip closure