First responders have to be ready for any situation. The chaos following an automotive accident can be extremely difficult to navigate, so you need be sure that you’re entering the fray with the right kind of equipment. The 5.11 Car Rake was specifically developed with the needs of emergency personnel in mind, combining a weighted head for penetrating and removing auto glass with a built-in seatbelt cutter for quick extrication of a vehicle’s occupants.
Part of the 5.11 Breaching System, this rake is composed of premium hardened steel for maximum performance and durability. The rake head ensures penetration of all common glass types, its curvature allowing the operator to efficiently pull away loose shards to allow safe access through a vehicle window. Please note that the sale of this item is restricted to members of law enforcement and fire fighting agencies.
- 19.5” total length, 3 lbs total weight
- Integrated seatbelt cutters adds versatility
- Carbonized steel alloy rake head to penetrate all glass types
- Hardened hydraulic steel shaft construction for enhanced durability
- Product is made in the USA