A tough job requires tough people and even tougher gear. With a 5.11 Stryke Women’s PDU Class B Shirt, you’ll have the clothing you need to help you to be comfortable and get the job done no matter how harsh the environment. Constructed specifically for women, these garments are created with Flex-Tac material that can ensure superior mobility so your movement is never restricted when you need it most.
Teflon-coated polyester and cotton blend fabric resists stains and spills, while permanent creases and color-coordinated melamine buttons can keep you looking professional no matter what. With additional details like an epaulette kit, badge tab, hidden pockets, and mic wire pass, your clothing can help keep you connected, professional, and comfortable in the line of duty.
- Breathable polyester-cotton blend fabric for maximum comfort
- Concealed document pockets
- Epaulette Kit
- Flex-Tac mechanical stretch fabric for greater flexibility
- Hidden front zip closure
- Integrated badge tab
- Melamine buttons that won’t burn or melt
- Mic access
- Reinforced stitches at potential stress points
- Sewn-in military creases for a crisp and clean professional look
- Teflon finish for enhanced stain resistance
- Triple-needle stitching for increased durability