This 5.11 Tactical Rush 24 Backpackrucksack is tailor-made for tactical operators headed out on 24-hour training drills or operations where you need safe, reliable and functional storage.
Unlike many backpacks that are designed by non-military users, the 5.11 Tactical Rush 24 Backpack screams authenticity as it was designed by special operations combat veteran Kyle Lamb. He built on his real-world experience to design and engineer a backpack that really kicks butt.
With two large compartments and a compression strap system that allows you to expand your kit according to your mission.
- Front section organizer
- Separate zippered compartment
- Key fob and radio/magazine pockets with hook and loop straps
- Main compartment features three mesh zippered pockets and separate larger cinch pocket
- Two full-length side pockets fit items such as water bottles
- Top holds a separate fleece-lined eyeglass pocket and two smaller external zippered gear pockets.
- Molle-compatible webbing is found on the front and side of the pack, which allows you to attach a variety of 5.11’s SlickStick accessories.
- Reinforced hydration pocket fits a bladder for immediate replenishment
- Heavy-duty, nylon carry handle sits at the top
- Made of 1050 denier nylon for outstanding performance in theatre
- Volume = 2070 cubic inches or 34 liters
- More than 20 different compartments for customized organization
- Water-resistant to protect your high value contents
- Main storage compartments are flexible and easily added on to
- Internal dividers keep important kit separated as required
- Compression straps protect shoulders and back from fatigue
- Sternum straps deliver a secure, supportive fit during movement
- Molle webbing on front and sides allows for customized additions as required
- Elastic keeper for strap ends
- Velcro loop field name tape allows for identification
- YKK zippers are tough and reliable
- Measures 20 H x 12 W x 7 D