When you need performance combined with a professional appearance, the 5.11 Stryke PDU Women’s Class A Pants are built to help you serve and protect. With Flex-Tac mechanical stretch fabric, these pants ensure a comfortable fit that can move with you and won’t limit your movement when you need it most. Crafted from a lightweight polyester and cotton blend, these pants are breathable and comfortable while also being wrinkle-resistant for a clean, crisp appearance even in a tough line of work.
A Teflon finish helps resist stains from food, soil, or liquids, and increases the durability for a pair of pants that will stand the test of time. A self-adjusting tunnel waistband and internal gripper panel helps guarantee a secure fit that keeps you looking professional all day long.
- Breathable, lightweight polyester/cotton blend
- Created specifically for women with input from actual female operators
- Double-welt back pockets for a traditional feel
- Durable Teflon-coated fabric for extra resistance against spills and stains
- Flex-Tac stretch fabric for unrestricted movement
- Flat front design for a polished appearance
- Internal gripper panel to keep shirts tucked in place
- Melamine buttons that won’t burn, crack, or melt
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband