The 5.11 Traverse Tactical Pants are crafted from a unique, high performance, four-way blend of stretch nylon and flexible spandex so you can move with ease and comfort at all times. The Traverse Pant delivers an enhanced air flow and quick-dry characteristics you’ve come to expect from the highest performing uniforms on the market today. The last thing you need on the job is to feel hot and clammy, and the superb ventilation you get with these pants will keep air moving so you don’t lose your cool.
Some of the unique features of the 5.11 Traverse pants include a high rise elastic waistband, articulated knees, and a full gusset that runs from hem to hem for unparalleled agility. Heavy bartacking has been worked into major stress points to reinforce the strength of the garment as well. As with most duty cargo pants, low-profile pockets have been created with integrated retention bands to hold your magazines; there are also secure zipping seat pockets to keep your vital accessories safe and secure.
For covert ops, drills or a day at the range, these incredibly comfortable, quick-dry Traverse tactical pants will keep you cool, dry, comfortable and agile.
- Rough enough for law enforcement yet agile and comfortable enough for a day of hiking or practice at the range
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying for superb moisture control and ventilation
- Water-repellant, which is great for changing weather patterns
- Cordura nylon lined cargo pockets offer extra durable storage capacity
- Integrated magazine retention bands hold extra ammo in place
- Secure zip rear pockets keep valuables secure
- Contoured elastic waistband is extremely comfortable
- Nylon / spandex 4-way stretch fabric allows for a full, natural range of motion
- Full running gusset
- Articulated knees reinforce high use areas
- YKK locking zippers
- Reinforced hem kickplate
- Heavy bartacking at major stress points adds to the long-lasting wearability of these superb duty tactical pants