5.11 Xprt 2.0 Tactical Desert Urban Boots
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
For special operations personnel, retaining access to suitable gear is essential to performing to the best of their ability. This is especially true for footwear, which must afford both a comfortable fit as well as peak functionality. The 5.11 Xprt 2.0 Tactical Desert Urban Boots (Coyote)can offer all this and more to those special ops professionals seeking the very best in footwear.
When compared to similar European hiking boots, our 5.11 XPRT 2.0 tactical Army boot offers the performance you demand at a far more reasonable price. This includes superior construction that ensures durability even in the harshest conditions. Optimum ankle support is provided by the padded neoprene collar, while the closed loop ‘speed’ laces makes lacing up your boots a breeze. These boots also offer increased safety thanks to the blood-borne pathogen resistant membrane, which can be essential to emergency personnel.
- Waterproof construction keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Sturdy forefoot reinforcement maintains toe protection during combat
- Breathable inner membrane ideal for high temperatures
- Boots are field-tested by trained military professionals
- Compatible with blood type patch kit to ensure swift medical attention
- Manufactured;for use with OCP Scorpion uniform
- HELCOR leather helps keep boots intact for the duration