Air Force Operations & Planning SMARTbook 2nd Ed.
As the only domestic publisher that exclusively produces military and federal agency recognized doctrinally based reference books, The Lightning Press brings an authoritative perspective to US Air Force Operations and Planning. The Air Force Operations & Planning SMARTbook - 2nd Ed. (Guide to Curtis E. LeMay Center & Joint Air Operations Doctrine) is the most recent update to the standard operations manual carried on Air Force bases across the world.
Author Norman M. Wade, a decorated veteran of the U.S. Army, presents a multidimensional approach to Air Force operations that encompasses diplomatic, informational, military, and economic instruments of power. With the expertise only a servicemember can attain, Wade discusses in depth the range of military operations (ROMO) using an effects-based approach (EBAO) for military engagement, security, deterrence, and crisis response during steady-state conditions, contingencies, and major operations.
- Topics and References:
- Airpower Fundamentals and Principles (Volume 1)
- Command and Organizing (Volume 3)
- Command and Control (Annex 3-30/3-52)
- Airpower (Doctrine Annexes)
- Operations and Planning (Annex 3-0)
- Planning for Joint Air Operations (JP 3-30/3-60)
- Targeting (Annex 3-60)
- Combat Support (Annex 4-0, 4-02, 3-10, and 3-34)
- Author: Norman M. Wade
- Publisher: The Lightning Press
- Edition: 2nd
- Date: January 1, 2019
- Number of Pages: 376
- ISBN 10: 1935886754
- ISBN 13: 978-1-935886-75-4