Bates GX-8 Gore-Tex® Composite Toe Side Zip Boots
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Military, law enforcement and security personnel love the Bates GX-8 Gore-Tex Non Metallic Safety Toe 8" Boots because it holds up on patrol and daily duties that require the utmost in safety and protection, especially in wet weather! The safety toe is tougher than some types of steel toe boots and protects feet against punctures, cuts or other types of injuries such as compression accidents.
Even though this waterproof boot is constructed using some of the toughest materials available in the world today, it is ightweight, flexible, athletic cement construction make it feel more like a running shoe than a safety boot. High tech construction makes walking, running, jumping or switching from one task to another easier and more efficient.
- Upper is waterproof full-grain leather with ballistic nylon to resist against scrapes, tears and rips
- Lined with breathable Gore-Tex
- Non-metallic composite toe is ASTM F2413-11-rated for maximum protection in dangerous work areas with risks of falling objects
- Incredibly tough YKK nylon side zipper allows for easy and quick on-off action
- Insert is cushioned and easy to remove
- Outsole is resistant against unexpected hazards that can cause slips and falls
- Xtreme outsoles provide stability and traction on uneven surfaces and unpredictable terrain
- Athletic cement construction gives it a running shoe feel with the flexibility and performance of a regulation safety boot