Bates Lites Leather Padded Collar Postal Approved Chukka Shoes 78
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
The neat lines and sleek leather upper of the Bates Lites Leather Padded Collar Postal Approved Chukka Shoes (Black)wraps your feet in all-day comfort so long days on the job, whether processing or delivering the mail, can be a breeze. This boot has the classic styling of a black leather Oxford with the comfort of a padded collar and the reinforced stitching of a high performance duty boot.
This chukka shoe is deceivingly complex with built-in comfort and durability technologies such as the polyurethane sole, fibreglass shank and breathable Dri Lex lining. The padded ankle collar adds a touch of safety and security that allows feet and ankles to move easily and comfortably without irritation or chafing.
Sometimes duty boots can attract odor and bacteria-causing moisture, but Bates’ Dri Lex lining is breathable, which helps feet stay cool, dry and comfortable.
- US Postal-approved
- Sleek, smooth leather upper is polishable and more attractive and dependable than some synthetics
- Breathable Dri Lex lining has components that work together to wick moisture away from feet, keeping them fresher longer
- Cushioned removable insert absorbs shock with every step and allows for easy aeration or replacement. Great for those who stand in mail sorting operations, get in and out of postal vehicles or walk regular routes on foot
- Padded ankle collar provides that extra feeling of stability and security to prevent feet from shifting within the boot
- Non-marking Bates Lites outsole is perfect for traversing over driveways, entryways and other lightly colored surfaces
- Boots are stitched together, not glued, using Goodyear welt construction for a higher level of craftsmanship. This means these boots can be re-soled and re-heeled rather than replaced
- Abrasion-, oil- and slip-resistant
- Made in the USA
- Berry Amendment compliant