Bates Lites® Oxfords
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
This Bates Lites Oxfords Military and Postal Dress Shoes (Black)is perfect for military or postal professionals who take pride in their appearance and want to look sharp on the job, whether walking a postal route, performing light office duties, manning posts or security zones or working in retail postal outlets. This shoe is designed to be comfortable and breathable over long periods of time with its cushioned, removable insoles and slip-resistant outsoles.
And don’t forget the polish—the sleek leather upper of this shoe is fully polishable for an attractive, long-lasting shine that stays sharp and nice-looking.
- US Postal-approved
- Classic Oxford styling in the smooth, sleek, leather upper
- Polishable leather is attractive and easy to maintain
- Breathable lining keeps feet cool, dry and fresh for even the longest shifts
- Cushioned inserts are removable for easy cleaning or replacement and absorb shock with every step
- For those who walk over lightly colored driveways, entryways or other concrete, paved or interlocked surfaces, outsoles are non-marking
- Polyurethane outsole
- Lightweight Bates Lites construction
- Shoe is fully stitched, not glued, using Goodyear welt construction. Keeps upper and lower part of the shoe intact longer allowing for multiple re-soling and re-heeling if required saving you time and money
- Proudly made in the USA