Bates Paratrooper Side Zip Boots
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Paratroopers have one of the most difficult and demanding jobs of all military forces, and Bates knows it. The leading manufacturer of military footwear has designed these Bates Paratrooper Side Zipper 11" Boots especially for those who risk their lives each and every day, parachuting into unknown or hostile territory to save lives or execute other special operations.
These boots can take a beating, whether helping you land safely during air drops, special operations, combat search and rescue or while participating in National Evacuation Operations to name a few. As you exit the aircraft and upon landing, your feet, ankles and legs will benefit from the maximum protection this boot provides through its leather construction, high performance rubber outsole, outstanding state-of-the-art Goodyear welt construction and reinforced side zipper with button clasp to keep it snug and tight.
With your job, you need equipment that protects you every step of the way in the air and on the ground. These Bates paratrooper boots are made with all of that in mind for soldiers like you.
- 11" high rise height locks in support and protection to feet, ankles, heels and shins during even the toughest landing
- Soft toe offers flexibility and responsiveness
- Leather upper has a polishable toe to keep boots scuff-free and lasting longer
- Cushioned removable insert allows for easy replacement and regular aeration
- High performance rubber outsole provides outstanding shock absorption
- Goodyear welt construction means all parts of the shoe have been stitched together, not glued, using a higher quality craftsmanship than most boots today. For this reason, they last longer and can be re-soled and re-heeled often, as required
- Side zipper with button clasp zipper tab provides extra stability and security during landings and while traversing on land