Between cracked city streets and rocky mountain terrain, your mission takes you to places that present constant hazards to your feet and ankles. Take every step in confidence (and comfort) with the Bates Shock FX6 Boots (Coyote), brought to you by the company that men and women in uniform have trusted for over 130 years.
Featuring waterproof full grain leather and performance-oriented nylon mesh, the Bates Shock FX6 Boots shrug off rain, puddles, and sharp rocks in any environment. Inside the boots are a breathable waterproof membrane and a moisture wicking lining that work together to manage sweat and moisture and keep the elements out. Bates Anti-Fatigue Endurance system and flexible cement construction combine to offer a lightweight, supportive platform that’s flexible enough for your mission without sacrificing ankle and foot protection.
- Upper constructed with waterproof full grain leather and performance nylon
- Protective panels on both sides of the boot cover nylon sections and help protect joints without sacrificing flexibility
- Interior waterproof membrane with moisture wicking lining keeps your feet dry during demanding missions
- Mesh tongue offers better breathability over long wears
- Bates Anti-Fatigue Endurance Performance System provides all day comfort and flexibility
- Multi Terrain Slip Resistant Rubber Lug Outsole
- Cement construction offers a lightweight and flexible platform