Bates Tactical Sport Composite Toe Side Zipper Boots 5 inch 2264
General Color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
In a job where every second counts, first responders who work in law enforcement, fire departments or on emergency medical teams need fast on-off action footwear like this Bates Tactical Sport Composite Toe Side Zipper Boots 5 inch (Black). The Velcro zipper tab keeps boots done up at all times so you can concentrate on your task without having to worry if your boots will come unzipped.
Bates has also engineered these boots to surround your feet in comfort so you can last the whole day or night without complaining of sore, tired feet. Thanks to features such as the tear-resistant full grain leather and nylon upper, mesh lining that helps feet breathe, cushioned removable outsole and sturdy rubber outsole, your feet are supported from top to bottom and side to side.
This boot also has a lighter weight, athletic cement construction for the sturdy, stable performance you would expect from a duty boot with the light weight of an athletic shoe for maximum flexibility as you walk or run.
- Composite safety toe offers supreme protection against puncture or falling objects
- Side zipper offers quick off-off action
- Full grain black polishable leather upper is easy to maintain and lasts long
- Durable 1680 denier nylon is tear-resistant and really holds up
- Breathable mesh lining allows feet to breathe as air continually circulates throughout the boot
- ASTM F2413-05 rated against electrical hazards
- Removable insert is cushioned to provide maximum comfort and allow for regular aeration or replacement if necessary
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole protects you against slips or falls on uneven or potentially hazardous surfaces
- Athletic cement construction means boot is very sturdy and stable yet lightweight similar to an athletic shoe