Bates Tactical Sport Composite Toe Side Zipper Boots 8 inch 2263
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Duty personnel, whether serving in law enforcement, security or as first responders, don’t have time to mess around. They need a well-engineered, well-made tactical boot that really holds up under the unique pressures of a very unique job.
The Bates Tactical Sport Composite Toe Side Zipper Boots 8 inch (Black)are built to last using every high tech material and manufacturing method available on the market today so you can perform your duties without worrying about your footwear breaking down. Whether you’re on patrol, chasing a suspect or operating in areas with potential hazards such as falling objects, these composite-toe boots have you covered.
Uppers are constructed with the highest quality water-resistant leather and tear-resistant 1680 denier nylon with convenient speed lacing system and side zipper, coupled with an athletic cement construction for tough, yet responsive performance. Inserts provide excellent cushioning to feet and are fully removable for those times when you just have to air them out or replace them. Boots are breathable too.
- 8" higher rising upper
- ASTM F2413-05-rated composite safety toe protects feet against falling objects, debris or punctures
- Upper is made of full grain, polishable leather and durable 1680 denier nylon designed to work together to resist scuffs, scratches, tears and rips
- Breathable mesh lining soothes feet against moisture build-up and allows air to flow through
- Cushioned removable insert absorbs shock and allows for replacement or aeration to prevent moisture and potential bacteria build-up
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole keeps you steady on your feet
- Athletic cement construction gives a solid, intact performance with the feel of an athletic shoe
- Non-metallic materials are security-friendly
- Water-resistant to protect feet in wet weather
- Electrical hazard-rated
- Side zipper with Velcro zipper tab keeps feet snug and boots done up