Bates USPS Service Approved Lites® 6" Leather Lace Up Chukka
General Color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
These lightweight, Bates Lites Postal Approved Leather Lace Up Boots 6 inch (Black)are stylish enough for dealing with the public yet tough enough for other less visible duties such as sorting or delivering mail, driving vehicles, manning a security post or working in retail postal outlets.
No matter where you work, you can do the heavy lifting in these comfortable, breathable 6” boots that support every part of your feet and wrap them in comfort and style. Uppers are made of soft, durable leather that lasts a long time and allows feet to move flexibly.
For those concerned with moisture control, the fabric lining that fills in the interior of this boot repels heat allowing air to flow through so feet stay dry and cool. The upper and insoles are chain-stitched so they attach to a leather strip, also known as the welt, which is then attached to the outsole through reinforced stitching.
Many inferior boots are glued together and don’t last long, whereas Bates constructs its duty boots with the highest craftsmanship so they stay in great shape longer; and because the boots are made so well, you can keep re-soling and re-heeling them without having to pay more money to replace them.
This polishable, attractive, lightweight postal-approved boot has the clean lines and high quality craftsmanship you want from the footwear you spend the better part of your days in.
- US Postal-approved as regulation footwear
- Smooth black leather upper is soft to the touch and flexible enough to allow feet to move, reducing irritation, chafing or soreness
- Dri Lex breathable lining means feet are well-ventilated and kept cool at all times. Moisture from sweat and rain is wicked away from skin
- Cushioned insert absorbs shock as you walk and is removable, allowing you to clean or replace them as often as you like
- Non-marking Bates Lites outsole is great for those concerned with protecting customers’ driveways, entryways or other important surfaces from scuffs and scrapes
- Goodyear welt construction stitches uppers and soles through a time-tested technique that increases the life of the shoe and allows for repairs rather than all-out replacement
- Assembled in the USA