Bates Women's Tactical Sport 5" Boots
General Color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
This Bates Tactical Sport Women's Boots 5 inch (Black)is their #1 selling mid-cut boot. Known for their extreme attention to detail and insight into the unique demands of military, police, security and EMS personnel, Bates has engineered a truly outstanding boot that really delivers.
Whether you’re chasing culprits, climbing in and out of your service vehicle, searching through dense bush or urban developments, wheeling the injured into the ER or out and about running errands after work, this full grain leather and ballistic nylon tactical boot will protect and comfort your feet at all times.
Inside, the boot is as high tech as the outer with its contoured, cushioning inserts that support and comfort feet and its athletic cement construction. Don’t be put off by the word cement—it simply means this boot is built tough enough to take a beating yet lightweight and flexible enough to feel like a running shoe.
It’s security-friendly too so you won’t waste valuable time getting stopped by scanners.
- Bates’ #1 selling mid-cut boot for women
- Upper is built to last with full grain, polishable leather and durable 1680 nylon to resist gashes, rips and tears
- Hundreds of tiny holes in the breathable mesh lining allow air to flow through the boot, transferring moisture and odors outside the boot, leaving feet cool, fresh and dry
- Feet stay comfortable and supported through a contoured, cushioned insert that’s removable for regular aeration or replacement as requirement
- Slips and falls can be a risk in your job but these boots have a slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Boots have the athletic cement construction of a tough duty boot with the lightweight fit and feel of a running shoe for fast, flexible, responsive performance
- Materials are non-metallic and security-friendly