Belleville 200g Insulated Waterproof Combat and Flight Boots
General Color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Awesome for cooler, wetter conditions, the Belleville 770 200g Insulated Waterproof Combat and Flight Boot (Black)delivers 200g of exceptional Thinsulate insulation on the inside and a Gore-Tex waterproof bootie on the outside for protection from the elements. Both of these allow your feet to stay warm, dry and comfortable during even the longest day outdoors or in slippery, wet conditions.
One of the special features of this incredible Belleville 770 duty boot is the Vibram Fire and Ice outsole, which is made of a special rubber compound that won’t harden in cool temperatures. This provides exceptional traction in icy, slippery conditions.
- 8” standard military height
- USAF flight-rated
- Black full grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric upper contours feet for a snug, yet responsive fit and feel
- Vanguard soles, combined with cushioned polyurethane midsoles, offer extra comfort, protection and shock absorption to prevent injury as well as aches and pains
- Vibram Fire and Ice Sierra rubber outsole deliver superior traction over ice
- 200g Thinsulate insulation keeps feet warm in cooler weather
- Gore-Tex waterproof fabric bootie repels rain, sleet, hail and wet snow
- Polyurethane removable insole can be cleaned or removed as required
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant