Belleville 330 ST Steel Toe Navy Flight Boots
Belleville understands the demands of naval aviation and has designed their Belleville 330 ST Steel Toe Navy Flight Boots (Brown)to maximize comfort and protection while minimizing foreign object damage or accidents on board ship.
Whether you’re disembarking the aircraft or helicopter on board ship or taking off from your home station, these Belleville 330ST boots will carry you through wet weather operating environments and get you to your destination safely.
Certified for flying by the U.S. Navy, the 330ST boot is both comfortable and functional with its all leather upper that resists water. The 100% rubber Vibram Chevron outsole is designed specifically to minimize FOD and improve traction on wet surfaces.
- US Navy-certified
- Leather meets AR670-1 standards
- Vanguard running shoe sole keeps you light on your feet
- Full grain chocolate brown cowhide leather upper soothes feet and provides protection from the elements
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards and protects against puncture or compression injuries
- Cushioned midsole is made of polyurethane for extra protection
- Outsole is 100% Vibram rubber with an aggressive Chevron pattern to reduce FOD accidents while improving traction
- Polyurethane removable insert also provides an extra layer of cushioning and can be cleaned or replaced as necessary