AR 670-1 Army Approved
With 600g of Thinsulate insulation, these full-grain, leather Belleville 775 boots are heavily insulated and waterproof to provide the ultimate protection from snow, sleet, ice or rain. Your feet will remain warm and dry during even the most demanding task in garrison or while deployed on ruck marches, sentry duty, driving, vehicle maintenance or combat.
If cold and ice are concerns, theBelleville 775 600g Insulated Waterproof Boots (Desert Tan) features Vibram 360° Fire and Ice outsoles, made of a unique rubber compound that won’t harden in cold temperatures, hold their shape and keep you safe from unexpected slips and falls.
- 8” regulation height
- Heavily insulated with 600g of Thinsulate insulation to keep feet warm
- Tan eather meets AR 670-1 standards for worry-free compliance
- Full grain cowhide leather upper soothes feet in natural comfort and protection
- Vanguard sole construction, combined with a cushioned polyurethane midsole, delivers running shoe-like comfort and performance and absorbs shock over a wider area of the heel
- Vibram Fire and Ice outsoles deliver steady, sure-footed traction in icy conditions and retain their shape, even in colder temperatures where some boots break down
- Gore-Tex waterproof fabric bootie repels water, rain, slush and snow
- Polyurethane removable insole can be cleaned or replaced as necessary
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant