Belleville Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boots
Choose a color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Belleview remains one of the Armed Services most trusted boot provider, and now the same quality that's served on countless patrols is now available in the Belleville Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boot. Unlike their boots designed for ground forces, where metal construction can become a hazard, this boot offers the protection of a steel toe that meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for impact compression. This boot is most at home right on the flight line, exceeding what you've come to expect from your desert flight boots.
Beyond the technical specifications, the Belleville coyote steel toe boot offers all of the Belleview construction designs you've come to rely on over the years. Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members, these boots meet standard military height requirements at 8" and are constructed with 100% cattle-hide leather and nylon fabric for support and flexibility where your foot and ankle need it. And, thanks to their VANGUARD running shoe sole construction, you can always be sure that you'll be ready to go for every circumstance. If you work with aircraft, you owe it to your feet (and toes!) to pick up a pair of these boots.
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant for US Air Force Wear w/ OCP
- NAVAIR Approved
- "Arm your feet"with Belleville quality, from design to construction
- U.S. Navy and U.S Marine Corps flight approved
- Constructed in part with 100% cattle-hide for support, nylon fabric for flexibility and range of motion.
- Never lose your footing with VIBRAM 1321 Chevron outsole
- Fire Retardant
- Temperate Weather
- Waterproof Membrane
- Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for impact compression and EH rated