Belleville USMC Hot Weather Combat Boots EGA
The Belleville 590 USMC Hot Weather Combat Boots EGA (Olive)is rugged and shock absorbing and will keep your feet cool and dry even in the hottest weather so you can focus on executing your tasks and achieving mission success.
Belleville’s Vanguard direct-injected sole system provides extreme comfort and shock absorption by distributing impact over a wider area and returning energy back to you, right where it belongs. The soles of the Belleville 590 also are fully resoleable, made of Vibram rubber with an aggressive tread featuring multi-directional lugs designed to get you over the humps in rocky, rugged and uneven terrain.
- Embroidered with the USMC EGA emblem
- Leather meets AR670-1 standards8” standard military height
- Olive green, full-grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric upper cushion your feet, ankles, arches, toes and soles in extreme comfort, protection and durability, perfect for long marches, searching or hiking, rugged PT or executing mission-specific tasks
- Vanguard sole includes a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber Vibram Sierra outsole for extra cushioning and protection for long days on your feet
- Polyurethane removable insole can be removed or replaced to keep feet fresher longer
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
- USMC Certification #150M22-000540-6-49
Approved for wear by the ADF (Australian Defence Force)