Belleville Waterproof Goretex Air Force Flight Boots
Get it as soon as:
TheBelleville 693 Waterproof Goretex Air Force Flight Boots (Sage)is the first in its class of aviation assault boots that are suitable for both flight and everyday use. Designed and engineered with more modern and aggressive features, the Belleville 693 features a running shoe-like fit that helps you really feel the rudder pedals during flight.
Waterproof, breathable materials, combined with shock-absorbing outsoles, sharply-angled lugs and a defined heel, work together to keep you steady on your feet while protecting them from fatigue and unwanted moisture.
The Belleville 693 boots are great for tactical operations and training scenarios where operating on land and in the air are required.
Certified Safe To Fly by the USAF Memorandum dated 8 July 2013.
- 8” standard military height
- USAF flight-certified assault boot
- Fire Retardant
- Uppers are constructed from sage green full-grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric for maximum protection and comfort
- Improved mobility and traction in rugged terrain is achieved through the shock-absorbent polyurethane midsoles and exclusive Vibram Ibex rubber outsoles
- Exceptional protection from wet weather through the waterproof and highly breathable Gore-Tex protective fabric
- Sharply angled lugs and a well-defined heel maximize traction, especially near ledges or uneven surfaces
- Temperate Weather Use
- Deeply serrated toe and heel bumpers really help with vertical climbing, crawling or coming to quick stops while going downhill
- Aggressive lace-to-toe style allows for a customized fit that keeps feet snug and secure
- Premium polyurethane removable insoles allows you to air them out or replace them as required