Belleville Waterproof Steel Toe Flight and Flight Deck Boots
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
The Belleville 800ST Waterproof Steel Toe Flight and Flight Deck Boots (Black)is certified by the U.S. Navy for both flight and flight deck use. These boots are waterproof, protective, minimize Foreign Object Damage, and maximize traction on wet surfaces on board ship. No one wants an injury away from home, and these Belleville 800ST steel toe boots provide the protection you need while conducting aircraft maintenance, pre-flight walkarounds, communications, radar or other shipboard duties.
The Belleville 800ST boots are Gore-Tex lined for 100% waterproofing that keeps your feet warm and dry while battling high seas or rain.
- 8” standard military height
- Full-grain cowhide leather upper protects against the elements
- Vanguard sole, which includes a cushioned polyurethane midsole and 100% rubber Vibram Chevron outsole, distributes heel impact over a wider area similar to a running shoe and minimizes risk of FOD
- Gore-Tex waterproof fabric bootie provides awesome protection from the elements
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11- and F2413-11-certified and EH-rated
- Polyurethane removable insole can be replaced or clean as required
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
- U.S. Navy flight and flight-deck approved
- USMC flight-approved