Belleville Women's Hot Weather Combat Boots
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
AR 670-1 Army Approved
The Belleville F390DES is an icon in military footwear, known for its revolutionary Vanguard cushioning sole system that distributes heel impact the same way running shoes do, thereby eliminating painful injuries to one of the most vulnerable parts of your feet.
The Belleville F390DES hot weather boot utilizes the latest comfort technologies to keep your feet protected at all times so you can get on with your mission, be it patrolling, clearing an area or simply operating in garrison. Everything about the Belleville F390DES speaks to the quality you need so you can continue to serve your country safely and securely.
- Standard 8" military height
- Leather construction meets AR670-1 standards
- Desert tan, full grain, cowhide leather and nylon fabric upper surround your feet, arches, ankles and shins in supreme comfort and protection
- Vanguard sole, which distributes heel impact over a wider area similar to running shoes, includes a cushioned polyurethane midsole
- Vibram Sierra outsole is made of 100% rubber for superior traction and resistance
- Polyurethane insole is removable to prevent unwanted moisture, bacteria or odor buildup
- Speed laces
- Made in the USA
- Berry Amendment Compliant