Benchmade Griptilian® 550 Knife
Designed by master knifemaker, Mel Pardue, the Benchmade Griptilian® 550 Knife is lightweight and perfectly balanced. This Benchmade 550 pocket knife features a modified sheepsfoot blade ground from corrosion resistant CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) stainless steel. Benchmade's AXIS® locking mechanism prevents accidental closure, while ambidextrous thumb screws accommodate both right and left-handed users.
Like all Benchmade knives, the Benchmade sheepsfoot folder is proudly made in the USA. Looking for an ultra-lightweight folder with a blacked-out profile? Check out the Benchmade ADAMAS® AXIS® Folder.
- Best for Tactical Use
- Folding Blade
- AXIS® Lock Mechanism
- Corrosion Resistant
- Standard Clip
- Lanyard Hole
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Color: Black Blade and Black Handle
- Blade Style: Modified Sheepsfoot
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) w/ Satin Finish
- Blade Length: 3.45 in (8.76 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.115 in (2.921 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.07 in (20.50 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.62 in (11.73 cm)
- Handle Material: Nylon (Black)
- Handle Thickness: 0.64 in (16.256 mm)
- Weight: 3.79 oz (107.44 g)