Benchmade Mini Osborne Knife
Don't let its small size fool you, the Benchmade Mini Osborne Knife hold its own. This durable knife features CPM-S30V stainless steel honed into a highly versatile reverse tanto blade that can tackle even the toughest jobs. An attractive green anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum handle not only provides durability worthy of an everyday carry knife but also gives this knife a unique style.
The Benchmade Osborne 945 boasts the classic ambidextrous Osborne design, allowing you to wield this EDC knife with your right or left hand. With a mini-split arrow pocket clip and compact silhouette, the 945 Mini Osborne securely stows in a pocket, pouch, or on your belt loop.
If you need a bit more bang for your buck, the Benchmade Osborne Folding Knife same durability and utility as the Benchmade 945, but with a full-sized profile.
- Best for Everyday Carry (EDC)
- Folding Blade
- Corrosion Resistant
- Blade Style: Plain Reverse Tanto w/ Satin Finish
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V (58-60) Steel
- Handle Material: Green Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Clip Style: Mini Split Arrow, Reversible Tip-up
- Blade Length: 2.92 in (7.42 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.104 in (2.642 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.76 in (17.17 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.84 in (9.754 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.405 in (10.287 mm)
- Weight: 2.00 oz (56.70 g)