These Blackhawk CRG1 Cut Resistant Patrol Gloves w/Kevlar (Black) come from a new line of protective gloves from Blackhawk that saw the company expand its cut-resistant glove program. This provided tactical operators, law enforcement, hunters and others with protection that provides a more contemporary look, feel and fit.
With these black cut-resistant gloves, you can choose from the CRG1 with its Kevlar-reinforced palm or the CRG2, which delivers significant cut protection to your entire hand. The CRG2 also comes with a super protective Honeywell Spectra blend liner as well
Both models of these Kevlar gloves are made with an ergonomic pre-curved design with a supple neoprene/spandex shell that allows for maximum dexterity and tactility. Some of the excellent features of these protective gloves include a reinforced thumb cradle, an extremely hard-wearing synthetic leather palm and a pull-on loop for easy donning or attachment to caribiners. The brushed fabric on the back of the thumb can be used for wiping away perspiration as well. The adjustable hook and loop closure delivers a comfortable, secure fit.
- Cut-resistant Kevlar with a reinforced palm for all-out protection
- Form-fitting ergonomic silhouette and bendable neoprene/spandex;shell for maximum flexibility
- Durable synthetic leather palm for long-lasting wear and tear
- Reinforced thumb cradle for extra protection
- Pull-on loop for easy donning or attachment to carabiners for extra versatility
- Adjustable hook and loop closure delivers a comfortable, secure fit