The Desert Ops line of boots are one of Blackhawk's best selling and most popular style in their footwear collection. Now Blackhawk has created theDesert Ops Boots so that active military can now experience the comfort and durability of this line while in uniform. Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicamuniforms for Army members, this boot is fully compliant with the standards. These boots feature a Vibram outsole for oil resistance, which have wide open lugs for enhanced traction. The lining is moisture wicking to keep your feet dry as you work hard, and the custom-molded OrthoLite footbed is antimicrobial and washable to help keep those common boot odors at bay.
The Desert Ops Boots has a fully gusseted tongue to prevent debris from getting into the boot, and features abrasion-resistant, non-woven reinforcement on the inside heel to prevent wear. for additional support when under full load of a pack, this boot includes a steel shank for added stability. Finally, Blackhawk has added toe reinforcements and an extra layer of suede in the heel for additional resistance to common wear points.
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903;compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- Dri-Lex moisture wick inner lining to draw moisture away from the feet
- OrthoLite custom molded antimicrobial & washable footbed for enhanced comfort and odor prevention
- Fully gusseted tongue to prevent debris from reaching the foot
- Steel shank for optimal support under full loads
- Abrasion resistant, non-woven back counter reinforcement inside the heel
- Extra layer of suede in heel for abrasion resistance
- Toe reinforcement
- Vibram outsole for oil-resistance
- Large, open lugs for enhanced traction