When the situation demands rapid ingress, there’s no time to mess around with inferior products. For operatives, officers, and emergency responders who require the most capable entry tools, there is the Blackhawk Dynamic Entry 24 inch Boltmaster. Built with high-performance heat-treated cutting edges, there’s little that the Boltmaster can’t bite through. This powerful entry tool is designed with an electrically non-conductive handle, made from fiberglass and able to shake off up to 100,000 volts AC. It features a 3/8-inch jaw opening and two-foot length for efficient cutting of bolts, chains, fences, and non-case-hardened locks. Weighing less than six pounds, the Boltmaster is easy to carry and apply when there can be no delays in gaining access.
- Overall weight: 5.75 lbs.
- Total length: 24 in.
- Jaw opening size: 3/8 in.
- Designed to cut through fences, chains, and other hard barriers
- Fiberglass handle with safety guard handgrips resistant up to 100,000 volts AC
- Cutting edges heat-treated for unparalleled performance
- Please note this item is only available for sale to military, security, and law enforcement personnel