Traditional mag and accessory carriers can make it tough to find an ideal fit for smaller gear. The Blackhawk Small Mag Knife Case provides a perfect option for retaining small-sized items such as multi-tools, compact folding knives, and even smaller magazines for 9mm and .380 weapons.
Featuring the same rugged Cordura nylon material as their larger series of mag carriers, this Blackhawk accessory is made to deliver performance you can depend on in tough environments. The exterior features an exclusive four-layered laminate, and integrated closed-cell padding is waterproof for additional protection of valuable gear. The Blackhawk Small Mag Knife Case includes a 150 denier knit lining and injection-molded loops that will fit a duty belt as wide as 2.25 inches. Finally, the stiffened cover flap provides quick access to your tools or mags with little effort.
- Compact carrier suited to knives, multi-tools, and magazines of small size
- Stiffened cover flaps make it easy to get to your gear quickly
- Rugged belt loops support duty belts with max width of 2.25”
- 150 denier knit lining to protect gear
- Quad-layer laminate Cordura exterior
- Available in black