CamelBak Armorbak™ 3L Mil Spec Crux
Traditional hydration packs offer convenience but can be difficult to carry while outfitted with body armor. Enter the CamelBak Armorbak™ 3L Mil Spec Crux. This innovative solution from Camelbak features the Direct Armor Attachment System which allows integration with your Modular or Improved Outer Tactical Vest.
The ArmorBak is constructed from high-quality nylon materials to offer resilient performance and minimal carrying weight. It's designed to attach to any tactical vest featuring PALS/MOLLE webbing at the back without interfering with the rapid-release mechanism. The low-profile design makes riding in vehicles and maneuvering in tight areas possible without pack removal, and the quick-attach pressure strap enhances stability while you’re on the move. Finally, the Camelbak trademark Big Bite valve and QL HydroLock deliver optimal hydration at all times.
- Dimensions: of 16" x 10" x 3"
- Gear capacity of 183 cu. in. (3L)
- Empty pack weight of 0.5 lbs. (.22 kg)
- Front panel and yoke feature 500-denier Cordura fabric
- Lining features 210-denier nylon material
- Holds 100 oz. (3L) reservoir which is easy to fill and clean
- Lifetime Warranty