The Condor Rip Away EMT Medical Pouch, model MA41, is your best friend when it comes to carrying life-saving first aid supplies. Click on the numerous views of this pouch to see the awesome compatibility and functionality of this amazing piece of gear. You can store bandages, a flashlight, EMT shears and whatever else you think would save a life.
Measuring 8 inches high, 6 inches wide and 3.5 inches deep, this tri-fold pouch is a compact carry-all that fits into any backpack. It can also be attached to other items or pieces of clothing.
Zoom in to see the multiple compartments, flaps and pockets and how they are integrated into the sleek and functional design of this pouch. Everything you need is within reach in a heartbeat. There are elastic loops, double zipper closure, webbing with pull-tabs, Velcro patch area and wide handle.
- Measuring 8 inches high x 6 inches wide x 3.5 inches deep for a compact first aid solution
- Tri-fold design with several compartments and flaps similar to customary EMT pouches
- Includes a flip out zipper mesh pocket for additional strategic storage
- Multiple pockets for customized storage
- Elastic loops hold flashlight, EMT shears or other important first responder gear
- Double zipper closure to keep items secure
- Additional 2" webbing, with pull-tab for quickly opening and closing when required
- Two inch front Velcro area for ID patches
- Wide carrying handle for easy transport and rapid removal
- Two back D-rings for the shoulder strap (strap not included)
- NTOA member-tested and –approved for worry-free conformity and performance
- Available in OD Green, Black, ACU, Coyote 498, Red, and Multicam (+$13.00)