Corcoran Marauder ABU 10 Inch Air Force Boots
General Color : Sage
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
These Corcoran Marauder ABU 10 Inch Air Force Boots 87146 (Sage)are tailor-made for military aviators who serve in the air or on the ground. With their genuine suede leather and Cordua nylon fabrication and speed laces, you can be out the door quickly and effectively. You will also appreciate the protective properties of these high performance boots. They are breathable, moisture-wicking, non-marking and extremely protective.
Corcoran has also engineered these sage aviation boots using the highest quality craftsmanship and technology available in the footwear industry today. For example, they are made using Goodyear Welt Construction for long-lasting wear and durability. The ankle support system is second-to-none and will lock in protection from injury as you move about on the flight line, in the hangar or in the office. Cushioned inserts also protect feet from injury and fatigue.
These Corcoran boots are also airport-friendly meaning you can traverse through scanners and metal detectors with ease.
- Air Force sage green for worry-free compliance and uniformity
- Rough out leather delivers a sleek, refined look and feel yet it is tough and made to last
- Lining is made of 1000 denier Cordura nylon for all-important moisture wicking that moves sweat away from your feet ;
- Speed lace system makes for quick on and off action when the clock is ticking
- External ankle support protects a vulnerable part of your feet and helps prevent injury
- DRYZ insert with X-Static polyurethane cushions and supports your feet at all times
- Non-metallic shank is airport-friendly for quick and efficient security scans
- Garrison Army Munson Lasts make for a roomy, yet superior fit
- Goodyear welt construction for longer lasting durability
- Non-marking soles keep hangar floors and other surfaces clean and protected
- Highly functional, oil-resistant polyurethane Falcon outsole means minimal cleaning
- Berry amendment-compliant