If you spend most of your work day on your feet, the Danner Corvallis GTX Non-Metallic Safety Toe Work Boot is for you. Both rugged and comfortable, this boot has features that are typically found on boots that are much heavier i.e. these boots feature triple-stitched seams and a non-metallic safety toe.
By incorporating high-performance materials such as full-grain leather and nylon, as well as weight-saving design principles, Danner has engineered the Corvallis non-metallic safety work boot to wear more like an athletic shoe than a safety toe work boot.
Plus, other features on this Danner non-metallic safety boot, such as the TERRA FORCE X platform, provide lightweight traction to keep you moving safely. The abrasion-resistant toe on this boot also protects against scuffs and scrapes while the entire boot features non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- 5" height
- Lightweight at only 52 oz
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable even in extreme weather conditions
- Full-grain leather upper is super comfortable and long-lasting
- TERRA FORCE X platform creates lightweight, durable traction to keep you moving across multiple surfaces safely and efficiently
- Heel-to-toe energy transfer prevents fatigue and overwork
- Side support enhances manoeuvrability and protects against possible injury
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel protect feet in hazardous work conditions
- Fastened with wider speed laces for a secure, tight fit and faster, more efficient on and off
- Low profile 90 degree heel provides excellent grip up and down
- Unique lug pattern for outstanding grip over varying terrain
- Danner Landscaper outsole provides outstanding oil and slip resistance and traction
- TPU shank for an extra layer of shock absorption
- Non-metallic safety toe will not conduct heat or cold
- Meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 for electrical hazard footwear. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is made from non-conductive, soles and heels that are electrical shock-resistant