Danner Acadia 8" GTX Composite Toe Work Boot
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Get it as soon as:
The Danner Acadia Men’s Waterproof Safety Toe Boots 22500 are the perfect safety boot for professionals who require the best, most protective, high-performance boot on the market today. By wearing these waterproof safety toe boots, your feet will be surrounded in total comfort and protection. This allows you to focus on the task at hand. Every job site will be safe with these boots on your feet.
Danner has engineered these Acadia waterproof safety boots using its famous stitch down construction method, which gives your feet a more stable operating platform. It also makes the boots extremely durable and long-lasting. For those working outside in wet weather, this boot will also keep your feet dry thanks to the waterproof breathable Gore-Tex lining. The 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather upper also keep feet supported and protected at all times.
For those requiring adherence to safety toe regulations, a steel toe in these Danner safety boots meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Note also that the Vibram Kletterlift outsole on these boots delivers superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces for your extra protection.
- 8" height
- 71 oz
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is awesome at keeping your feet dry and comfortable, even in wet, miserable weather
- The full-grain leather upper is easy to polish and take care of for minimal maintenance
- 1000 Denier nylon upper protects your feet from abrasions, tears and scuffs, improves the boot’s breathability and dries quickly
- Danner's signature hand-crafted stitch down construction method also gives your feet a wider operating platform for increased stability and comfort underfoot. This construction method allows the boot to be re-crafted in Danner’s Portland factory
- Lace-to-toe styling provides a secure, snug fit
- The rugged Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specially designed for comfort and durability. The heel delivers lightweight comfort and superb shock absorption to keep your feet soothed and protected. The compound also guarantees excellent grip, traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces, which protects you from dangerous slips and falls
- Fiberglass shank for extra shock absorption
- Re-craftable for long-lasting durability
- Non-metallic safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 electrical hazards for your peace of mind. EH footwear is made with non-conductive electrical shock-resistant soles and heels for your ultimate protection and safety
- Sized for Men:; Full sizes 6 to 14 and half sizes 6.5 to 11.5
- Regular and wide available.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant