Danner Explorer 650 Hiking Boot
General Color : Brown
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
The Danner Explorer Hiking Bootis an exceptional choice for hikers who head out for an hour or a day. This American-made Explorer, with its molded instep, waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner and abrasion-resistant leather upper, looks and feels the part of a state-of-the-art, high-performance hiking boot.
The famous Vibram Kletterlift outsole on these brown leather GORE-TEX hiking boots is rugged and tough, providing lightweight comfort, outstanding shock absorption and all-out traction and stability over unpredictable terrain. The outsole is also great on either wet or dry surfaces.
These leather hiking boots from Danner also feature a proprietary handcrafted stitch down construction method that features a wider platform for your feet. Not only does this give your feet more room, it also distributes the weight of heavy loads more evenly, thereby preserving your energy.
- 6" height
- Lightweight at 63 oz (Men’s)
- American-made with patriotic symbol on leather upper
- Totally waterproof and breathable due to highly protective GORE-TEX liner. Engineered to allow your feet to breathe, ensuring all-out comfort even in wet weather ;
- Full-grain, brown leather upper is classically-styled for a classic hiking boot fit and feel
- Wider platform from the exclusive handcrafted stitch down construction method that gives your feet more breathing room and reinforcement underfoot.; Stitchdown-built boots are also fully ;recraftable in the Danner factory in Portland
- Unique Danner Airthotic is a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups your heel and supports your arches at the same time for outstanding fatigue mitigation and hazard prevention
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is lightweight, comfortable and highly durable. It also offers outstanding shock absorption and energy return. The Vibram compound in the outsole guarantees awesome traction and stability while traversing on wet and dry surfaces for maximum protection
- Shock-absorbing, stabilizing fiberglass shank