Danner Grouse 8 Inch Hunting Boots
Choose a color : Brown
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
For discriminating hunters who know the value and operability of wearing a high-quality leather boot, these Danner Grouse Hunting Boots in Brown will not disappoint you. In fact, everything about this high-performance boot is meant to keep your feet dry, comfortable, stable and protected so you can stalk your prey with confidence.
One of the best things about these Danner hunting boots is that they provide breathable, waterproof protection so you can walk, hike or crouch your way through even the worst weather. The full-grain leather and Cordura upper, combined with Danner’s famous stitch down construction, provides rugged durability. Plus, it allows for a wider platform for your feet for extra stability.
The Danner hunting boot Bob outsole, known as one of the best hunting outsoles in the world, even tracks steadily in the snow and mud while continuously self-cleaning. So even if you find yourself in the worst possible weather, these boots will get you through the day with energy to spare.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Full-grain leather and Cordura nylon upper creates a classic hunting boot style with the added serviceability of being waterproof and highly durable
- Cordura upper material resists abrasions, tears and scuffs and improves breathability. Dries quickly for your extra comfort
- Breathable Gore-Tex lining is the ultimate in comfort and breathability
- Signature hand-crafted stitch down construction gives your feet a wider platform in which to move, which then provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction method makes the boot re-craftable in the Danner Portland factory
- The patented Danner Bob is ranked among the best hunting outsoles in the world due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and ability to adapt to early and late season terrains
- Fiberglass shank for extra shock absorption
- 8" height
- 67 oz