Danner Patrol 6 Inch Boot
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
These Danner Men’s Patrol Waterproof Gore-Tex 6 inch Boots 25200are an outstanding law enforcement boot for the squad car or for making chase. The Gore-Tex lining delivers waterproof, breathable protection to your feet so they will not suffer the scourge of becoming wet while on duty.
Danner has engineered the uppers of these boots from a combination of full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper. This makes the boots extremely durable and easy to polish and maintain.
The famous stitch down construction, which Danner is known for, provides a wider platform for your feet, which in turn provides greater stability underfoot. As well, the 6” height delivers added ankle mobility and comfort while the Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole offers superb support and traction.
- 6" height
- Men's boots weight 64 oz
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner protects your feet from becoming saturated in wet weather operating conditions and keeps them dry and comfortable
- Full-grain leather is easily polished for low maintenance
- 1000 Denier nylon upper resists abrasions, tears and scuffs and improves breathability; dries as you go, too
- The hand-crafted stitchdown method of construction provides a much wider platform for your feet, which provides increased stability underfoot. This construction method also makes the boot re-craftable in the Danner Portland factory
- Lace-to-toe lacing system provides a secure fit and makes for a fast on and off
- Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole delivers extreme lightweight comfort and superb shock absorption The outsole’s compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank for extra shock absorption
- Sized for Men:; Full sizes 6 to 15 and half sizes 6.5 to 11.5
- Regular and wide available
- Women:; Please look for Danner F25200 for this boot in Women’s sizes
- Proudly made in the USA
- Berry compliant