Danner Rain Forest Gore-Tex Work Boots
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
This incredibly serviceable Danner Rain Forest Gore-Tex Work Boots is made of full-grain black leather and performs as good as it looks. An outstanding all-purpose work boot with every comfort and protection feature imaginable, this GORE-TEX-lined boot is waterproof, breathable and super rugged.
The uppers of these plain toe work boots from Danner are engineered from an incredibly high performance stitch down construction. This creates a wider platform for your feet, which in turn allows for greater stability while carrying heavy loads or while walking over unpredictable surfaces.
Plus, the angled lugs on the outsole of these Danner plain toe work boots provides considerable grip and traction whether you are going up or down unstable surfaces. The center lugs allow for maximum traction too while travelling over wet and dry surfaces.
- Brown leather
- Safety rated for electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Proudly made in the USA
- GORE-TEX liner makes these boots both dry and comfortable, even in rotten weather
- Smooth, supple, full-grain leather also delivers waterproof protection and long-lasting durability that only high-quality leather can deliver
- Premium handcrafted stitch down construction from Danner provides a wider platform, which delivers increased stability underfoot. This makes for safer operations on all job sites. This type of construction method also makes the boot recraftable in the Danner Portland factory
- Triple-stitching method with hyper-strong thread also locks in durability
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsoles have lugs that are precisely angled to create considerable support whether you are ascending or descending. The center lugs on these boots, combined with a Vibram rubber compound, gives you superb traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank for extra shock absorption and stability on all surfaces
- 8" standard height
- Men’s boot weighs 74 oz