Danner Rain Forest Work Boot
General Color : Brown
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
An exceptionally rugged and long-lasting all-purpose work boot, the Danner Rain Plain Toe Work Boot is breathable, waterproof and lined with GORE-TEX. This keeps your feet cool, dry and protected all day long no matter what type of job site you find yourself working at, indoors or outdoors.
The uppers of this 8” brown leather plain toe work boot are made of classic full-grain leather for rugged durability and long-lasting wear. The stitch down construction, which is always a sign of exceptional craftsmanship, provides your feet with a wider platform. This in turn provides greater stability for you and your feet, especially when travelling over unpredictable terrain or carrying heavy loads.
Plus, the angled lugs in the outsole of this Danner plain toe work boot deliver incredible dig-in traction, grip and control and provide substantial support. This is the case whether you are ascending or descending on a job site. Additional center lugs also deliver maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces for all-round safety and protection.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner has been specially engineered to maintain dryness and comfort inside this boot
- Supple, smooth, brown full-grain leather upper delivers extreme waterproof protection and intense durability
- The hand-crafted stitch down construction that Danner is known for provides a wider platform for your feet, which in turn provides exceptional stability. This construction also allows the boot to be recrafted in the Danner Portland factory
- Premium triple-stitching engineered with hyper-strong thread for extra long-lasting durability
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole has unique lugs that have been angled to provide significant support whether you are ascending and descending on a job site. The center-placed lugs, combined with the unique Vibram rubber compound outsole, provide extreme traction and grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank deliver extra stability, support and shock absorption
- Standard 8" height
- 73 oz
- Electrical hazard protection is rated to ASTM F2892-11 standards for your safety and protection