Danner Rivot TFX 8" Boots
Choose a color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Do you need a boot that offers lightweight durability and toughness all in one? Then the Danner Rivot TFX 8" Bootst is just the item for you. The TFX platform makes it lightweight, while a 1000 Denier nylon and leather upper provides outstanding toughness. The Danner Rivot TFX Coyote Boot provides enhanced motion with space frame webbing. It additionally allows you to make fast movements in any direction with a lug pattern featuring a 360 degree pivot point. With spacer mesh, your feet will receive continuous airflow and exceptional ventilation.
Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and Multicam uniforms for Army members, this boot also provides good support with ample toe room. With a special shaped heel, your heel will lock in place for an excellent fit and great comfort.
- Made with a 1000 Denier nylon and leather upper
- Fiberglass shank
- Vibram Rivot TFX outsole allows for good pivoting motions and acceleration
- Spacer mesh for breathability
- Polyurethane foot bed allows for additional air circulation and shock absorption
- Enhanced mobility with space frame webbing
- Speed lacing system
- Weight: 54 oz
- Height: 8"
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with Multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight durability and good traction
- Made in the USA