Danner Sierra 8Inch 200G Hunting Boots
Choose a color : Brown
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
These outstanding Danner Sierra 200G Hunting Boots will keep your feet warm and dry throughout three seasons of the year. They are tailor-made for the type of hunter who likes to pursue a variety of game.
Danner has engineered these boots to have top of the line technologies built right in. The Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole offers dig-in traction and stability over diverse terrain. The waterproof, breathable lining is made of Gore-Tex and 200 grams of Thinsulate to keep your feet dry and warm. The full-grain leather and Cordura nylon upper work in tandem with Danner’s famous hand-crafted stitch down construction. This provides outstanding durability and stability underfoot.
This hunting boot from Danner also delivers superb shock absorption through its fiberglass shank plus it is lightweight and long-lasting at 69 ounces a pair.
- Proudly made in the USA
- 100% waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex lining is the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection for your absolute satisfaction
- 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation deliver lightweight warmth and soothing comfort for days when you are out stalking game in cold climates
- Full-grain leather and Cordura uppers resist abrasions, tears and scuffs for long-lasting durability. Cordura also improves the breathability of these boots and dries quickly
- Danner's hand-crafted stitch down construction gives wearers a wider platform, which creates increased stability underfoot. This construction allows for the boot to be re-crafted in the Danner Portland factory
- The Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole has been specifically designed to offer strategic placement of multi-directional lugs for maximum traction and stability over various terrain, including wet and cold weather
- Fiberglass shank for extra shock absorption
- 8" height
- 69 oz a pair