Danner Vicious 4.5 Inch Gortex Work Boot
Choose a color : Brown
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
The Danner Vicious GTX 4.5-inch Work Bootshave been modelled after its original lightweight, agile Trailguard platform on the original Danner hiking boots. The company did this in order to help you stay nimble and protected from the ground up. There is also a new last on these boots that is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit. This also offers you a little more room in the toe box area for carrying heavy loads or changing directions quickly.
These Danner work boots also come with a dual density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The outsole is oil- and slip-resistant and features a low profile 90 degree heel so you can stay safe at all times. This makes it versatile enough to be worn for both indoor and outdoor work.
For the really tough jobs these Danner work boots have an abrasion-resistant heel cap and a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex liner. This is just an outstanding work boot that will carry you through even the longest work days.
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable even in extreme weather
- Rich, full-grain leather protects against moisture and promotes long-term endurance for all job site conditions
- Danner’s Trailguard platform gives you lightweight, seamless support for a roomier fit in the toe box while still giving you a snug fit in the heel
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap for long-lasting durability
- Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit and quick on and off
- Vibram Vicious outsole is resists oil and slips for your safety and has a low-profile 90-degree heel
- Nylon shank for extra shock absorption
- 4.5" height
- Lightweight at 46 oz per pair