Danner Wildland Tactical Firefighter 8" Boot
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
If you’re a professional smoke jumper, then the wilderness is your office. You want a boot that works as hard as you do, that offers the security of unbeatable protection and comfort. You can’t do better than the Danner Wildland Tactical Firefighter 8” Black Boot. Proudly handcrafted in the USA, the Wildland Tactical was designed and created with the men and women who selflessly protect our wildlands every day. It’s made of fire resistant, durable rough-out leather, and like all Danner products, has a true to size fit. The Wildland Tactical features the lightweight benefits of a traditional hiker boot but with the same strict NFPA standards your job demands. The design provides a superior bond between the upper and outer sole, with a specific heel shape to lock your heel into place for better fit and comfort. And speaking of comfort, the breathable moisture-wicking mesh lining – a synthetic fiber content that pulls the dampness away from your skin – is the ultimate in moisture management in extreme conditions.
The Wildland boot also features the strength and resilience of Opanka stitch construction – a hand sewn single process providing unbeatable flexibility. The Danner Vibram S587 Fire & Ice outsole gives you the peace of mind of slip-resistant traction in rugged, high angle terrain. A steel shank and polypropylene full-length board works to reduce the load on your feet and calves, while the cushioning, open cell single density Ortholite footbed provides you unmatched comfort without sacrificing performance. Durability, reliability and security … The Danner Wildland Tactical Firefighter 8” Black Boot has it all for those who demand high mileage performance from their gear.
- Weighs only 64 oz per pair
- Made of fire resistant, durable rough-out leather
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
- Opanka stitch construction for flexibility and comfort
- Breathable, moisture wicking mesh lining
- Steel shank to reduce impact load on feet and calves
- Polyurethane Ortholite footbed for unmatched performance and comfort
- The Vibram S587 Fire & Ice outsole provides superior slip-resistant traction
- NFPA 1977:2011 edition certified
- Meets Electrical Hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH regulations