The Eberlestock Skycrane II J79 Backpack is loaded with practical features for use in a wide array of tactical settings. Constructed with 1000D Cordura Nylon, the pack is tough and durable for extended hard use. PALS webbing placed both internally and externally allows for superior organization with MOLLE attachments. The removable top storage compartment has several weatherproof compartments to secure valuables and can be transformed into a wearable fanny pack. For ease of use, the pack has top load and front load capability for easy access to accessories stored inside. An adjustable harness as well as an internal padded frame allow for improved comfort during use.
Internally, the pack features 3 separate hydration sleeves so you will never be without the proper amount of water. The G1 “Little Brother” attachment is fitted with a PRC-117 compatible military radio compartment. This attachment is also fitted with a “barn door” front entrance port and several organization pouches great for securing accessories in place. A detachable weapon scabbard can also easily be attached to the PALS webbing externally. Get the pack that has every feature needed for tactical missions; get the Eberlestock Skycrane II J79 Backpack.
- 1000D Cordura Nylon fabric is extremely durable to withstand hard use
- Sections of internal and external PALS webbing allow for MOLLE accessory attachments
- Top storage pack fitted with weatherproof compartments is removable and can convert to a fanny pack
- Top load and front load access ports allow for easy access to accessories
- Side mounted hydration sleeve doubles as an ammo rack
- Internal hydration sleeves are compatible with a 3 liter pouch
- Radio rack is compatible with PRC-117 military radios
- Adjustable harness ensures superior comfort during rucks
- Compatible with weapon scabbards for secure storage
- Compression straps secure oversized loads
- Internal frame with padding system for added comfort
- 3 part system allows for custom attachments tailored to the mission
- G1 “Little Brother” attachment is a 3 day pack capable of being removed
- Lifetime Warranty