ESS knows your mission is only as successful as your gear – especially your ballistic eye protection. So they used their research and technology to improve on an already tough, unbeatable goggle system and created a proprietary method that eliminates lens fogging, letting you keep your full situational awareness in any condition, giving you razor-sharp optical clarity. The ESS (APEL) Approved Influx AVS Goggles employs a technology that lets you stay several moves ahead, so you can act swiftly when your mission calls for it.
The ESS Influx AVS Goggles are on the U.S. Army’s Authorized Protective Eyewear List for high impact ballistic protection. ESS already had in place their advanced ClearZone FlowCoat lens coating to prevent fogging and scratches, but took it up several notches with this new AVS technology. The ESS patented Adjustable Ventilation System uses an Influx RotoClip TM to automatically pivot the lens position inside the frame; you can pick either a dust-free fully sealed mode or a fog-free, open ventilation mode depending on your needs. The RotoClip is the fastest lens exchange system in any goggle on the market today; swap between lens tints with little effort and virtually no downtime. And the quick-release strap rotates for different helmet compatibility. The ESS (APEL) Influx AVS Goggles exceed ANSI Z87.1+ (2010) standards, U.S. MIL-SPEC and MIL-PRF-32432 standards, federal OSHA compliance and CE EN166 for projectile threats. Your ESS (APEL) Influx AVS Goggles are also compatible with UPLC RX inserts for prescription strength.
- U.S. Army APEL standard
- Extra-thick 3.0mm high impact polycarbonate lenses
- Patented AVS (Adjustable Ventilation System) automatically pivots lens position inside frame
- Battle-rated MIL-SPEC, exceeds ANSI Z87.1+ (2010), exceeds CE EN166, and is MIL-PRF-32432 compliant
- ESS ClearZone FlowCoat lens treatment eliminates fog, prevents scratches
- UPLC Rx insert compatible
- 100% UVA/UVB radiation blockage
- ESS RotoClip lens exchange system
- MOLLE compatible case