Garmin fenix® 6X Sapphire Smartwatch
Push yourself to the limit with the Garmin fenix® 6X Sapphire Smartwatch. The Garmin 6X Sapphire has everything you ever wanted in a smartwatch and then some, with iPhone and Android compatible smart notifications, workout/sports tracking, music streaming, advanced health features, and more.
Intense workouts are no match for diamond-like carbon DLC coated steel bezel and fiber-reinforced polymer case, while a Sapphire Crystal high-resolution 1.4-inch diameter display enables glare-free access to your essential features in bright light conditions. Real-time monitoring of critical health metrics, such as heart rate, pulse ox, and VO2 max, allows you to hit your ideal activity zone without wasting precious energy.
This multisport GPS watch has a super-long battery life and multi-GNSS navigation system support with topo maps, so you'll never have to worry about getting off track. Customize your smartwatch apps and stay up to date with Garmin Connect IQ.
For a complete list of features and functions, see the Garmin fenix® 6X Sapphire Series Owner's Manual.
- Smart Notifications Compatible w/ iPhone and Android
- Sports Tracking includes Running, Golfing, Outdoor Recreation, Cycling, Swimming, Surfing, Skiing, and more!
- Multi-GNSS Support, including GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo
- Syncs to Amazon Music, Deezer, and Spotify
- Advanced Health Monitoring, including Sleep, Heart Rate, and Pulse Ox2
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® Smart, ANT+®
- Water Rating: 10 ATM
- Lens: Sapphire Crystal
- Bezel: DLC Coated Steel
- Dimensions: 51 x 51 x 14.9 mm
- Case: Fiber-reinforced Polymer
- Display: 1.4 in Diameter, Sunlight-visible, Transflective Memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Pixels: 280 x 280
- Battery Life: GPS+ Music 15 hrs., GPS Only 60 hrs., Max Battery GPS 120 hrs., Smartwatch 21 days, Expedition GPS Activity 46 days, Battery Saver Watch 80 days
- Weight: 93 g w/ Case and Silicone Band