Navigate the world hands-free with Foretrex 601 with AB Elite software — the durable, wrist-mounted GPS navigator built to military standards. Keep your bearings nearly anywhere with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems.
The Foretrex 601 navigator is beyond durable. It's built to military standards for thermal, shock and water performance (MIL-STD-810G). It also includes tactical features such as compatibility with night vision goggles and Jumpmaster mode.
The Foretrex 601 works with 3 satellite navigation reception networks, including GPS, GLONASS and Galileo, to track your position in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Explore longer — battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode and lasts up to 1 week in UltraTrac mode.
To guide you on and off the beaten path, Foretrex 601 provides comprehensive navigation and tracking using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearings, whether you’re moving or not.
- MIL-STD-810 Compliant: thermal, shock, water
- Dual grid coordinates: customizable
- Night vision goggles compatible
- GPS/GLONASS/Galileo support
- Saved tracks: 100/500 points per track
- Clock features: time/date, watch mode, military time format, GPS time sync, automatic daylight saving time, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset times
- Touch and/or button lock
- Sensor compatibility: HR strap, speed, cadence, VIRB®, tempe™
- GPS-based distance, time and pace
- Bread crumb trail in real time
- Unit-to-unit route/location sharing
- Projected waypoint