Garmin tactix® Delta Sapphire GPS Watch
Built to MIL-STD-810 military standards, the Garmin tactix® Delta Sapphire GPS Watch features a large 1.4-inch display that allows you to maximize your performance. Tactical features include a sunlight-visible, transflective MIP display with stealth mode, night vision capabilities, and Jumpmaster mode that can calculate military compliant high-altitude release points.
The Garmin tactic Delta Sapphire watch utilizes multi-GNSS support and dual-format GPS for precise turn-by-turn navigation. Dual-position format GPS coordinates, integrated topo maps, and ABC sensors allow you to stay ahead of the game, while advanced health-tracking, such as wrist-based heart rate monitoring and detailed performance metrics help you push yourself to the limit.
With a full range of smartphone features and Connect IQ compatibility, this premium GPS smartwatch keeps you connected. For a detailed look at features and functionality, check out the Garmin® tactix® Delta Manual.
- MIL-STD 810 Compliant
- Smart Notifications Compatible w/ iPhone and Android
- Sports Tracking includes Running and Cycling
- Multi-GNSS Support, including GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo
- Syncs to Amazon Music, Deezer, and Spotify
- Advanced Health Monitoring, including Sleep, Heart Rate, and Pulse Ox2
- Includes 26 mm Quickfit™ Watch Band
- Compatible w/ iPhone and Android
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® Smart, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®
- Water Rating: 10 ATM
- Lens: Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Bezel: DLC Coated Steel
- Dimensions: 51 x 51 x 14.9 mm
- Case: Fiber-reinforced Polymer w/ Metal Rear Cover and Knurled Buttons
- Display: 1.4 in Diameter, Sunlight-visible, Transflective Memory-in-pixel (MIP), Night Vision Goggle Compatible
- Pixels: 280 x 280
- Battery Life: GPS+ Music 15 hrs., GPS Only 60 hrs., Max Battery GPS 120 hrs., Smartwatch 21 days, Expedition GPS Activity 46 days, Battery Saver Watch 80 days
- Weight: 93 g w/ Case and Silicone Band